- Our school provides education of the highest quality.
- Through mutual trust and respect we promote success for all.
What we provide for our children
- A happy, secure and supportive environment in which all can develop intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Teaching of the highest standard, presented through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- A learning environment that enables children to develop independence and confidence in all they undertake.
- High expectations in relation to learning and behaviour that challenge all children to do their best.
- A social, moral and spiritual awareness that enables all children to develop an understanding of their rights and responsibilities within the school, the wider community and as citizens.
- A school where all children are valued as individuals.
What we provide for our parents
- A strong home-school partnership, built on mutual trust and respect.
- Good communication that supports each child in their learning.
- Recognition of the important role parents play in their child’s primary education.
- Development of the shared responsibility that school and parents take in ensuring each child is able to do their best.
- A school where all parents are valued as individuals.
What we provide for our staff
- A positive, supportive working environment.
- Continuing professional development opportunities to enable staff to be reflective educators and develop a clear career pathway.
- A culture of high expectations in relation to teaching and learning and for all children.
- A school where all staff are valued as individuals.